This sandwich is perfect for a crowd. It is easy to grab and eat on the go. You don't need any special utensils or even a plate - which is good at a tailgate. The less you have to tote around the better! You can serve this with some honey mustard, ranch or BBQ if you want a little something extra. Chicken Legs & I tested this recipe out for lunch and it was a huge hit. We had enough leftover for lunch the next day and it was just a good. I have a feeling we will be making this again soon.
Baked Club Pinwheels
adapted from Pillsbury.com
- 6 slices pre-cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 (11-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crusty French Loaf
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli turkey
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli ham
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli roast beef
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll dough. Sprinkle cheese over dough. Top with turkey, ham, roast beef and bacon. Starting with long side, roll up dough; press edges to seal. Make 3 to 4 slits in top of loaf. Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into 1-inch diagonal slices.