Club Sandwich Puffs
- 1 oz deli ham, chopped
- 1 oz deli turkey, chopped
- 1 oz deli roast beef, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp honey mustard dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl combine finely chopped ham, turkey, roast beef, bacon, onion powder, cheese, egg, and mustard. Mix well.
Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
Unroll crescent rolls and press dough into one large rectangle. Cut rectangle into 24 squares. Press dough squares into muffin cups and shape up around the edges.
Fill each muffin cup with some of the meat mixture. Bake 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN