Dorito Chicken Cheese Casserole
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups salsa or 1 can Rotel
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Crush the entire bag of Doritos and cover the bottom of the dish. Reserve one cup of cheese. Mix together remaining ingredients in a large bow. Pour chicken mixture over the Doritos. Bake for 20 min. Top casserole with the remaining cheese and bake 5 additional minutes or until melted.