I came across some Valentine candy corn at Wal-Mart and immediately decided to make this Cupid Crunch. It is made with popcorn, candy corn, peanuts, M&Ms and almond bark. I love to make popcorn snacks. They are so easy to make and extremely addictive! If you can't find the Valentine candy corn, try some mini marshmallows and/or craisins. This makes a ton, so plan on giving some away. It would make a great neighbor or teacher gift.
- 1 (24 oz) package vanilla Almond Bark
- 2 bags of lightly salted microwave popcorn, popped (approximately 16-20 cups popped popcorn)
- 1 1/2 cups Valentine candy corn
- 1 cup dry roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups M&Ms (Valentine colors)
Pop popcorn and place in a large bowl. The largest you have. Pour peanuts, candy corn, and M&Ms on top.
Break up almond bark. Melt according to package directions. Pour over popcorn mixture. Stir until everything is well coated and then spread out onto waxed paper, parchment, or foil. Let sit until completely dry and then break up into clumps.