I get a lot of questions about what type/brand of chicken I buy. My favorite brand is Tyson ® Fresh Chicken. I love it because it is all natural* without added hormones or steroids**. It is delivered within days of leaving the farm, so I know it is fresh. It's the next best thing to being on the farm! Which is good, because I'm not a farm kind of girl.
Tyson Fresh Chicken has a great site for easy meal planning - PickTysonFresh.com. The site has convenient recipe ideas that save time and effort. My kind of recipes! I am always striving to make quick and easy meals. I don't want to spend all night in the kitchen. I want to have plenty of time to spend with Chicken Legs and the cats.
Put these chicken tenders on your menu ASAP! They are crazy good. We both took one bite and said "YUM!" The chicken is coated in a mixture of taco and ranch seasoning. It is so good. They tasted similar to Cool Ranch Doritos, but healthier. These chicken tenders are on the table in under 30 minutes. I had the chicken coated in the time the oven preheated and popped them in the oven for about 15 minutes. These were so good that I wished I had doubled the recipe so I had leftovers for lunch. I am already planning on making these again very soon!
Would you like a Tyson Fresh Chicken gift basket loaded with kitchen gadgets? Just leave me a comment with your favorite quick chicken recipe and you'll be entered to win!
Cool Ranch Chicken Tenders
- 1 1/2 lb Tyson ® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 425.
Combine Ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning.
In a shallow dish, combine flour and 1 tablespoon of taco/Ranch mixture.
In a second shallow dish, whisk egg, milk and 1 tablespoon of taco/Ranch mixture.
In a third shallow dish, combine panko bread crumbs and remaining taco/Ranch mixture.
Coat chicken tenders in flour mixture, dip in egg mixture, coat in panko bread crumb mixture. Place coated tenders on baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Note: Chicken must be cooked to an internal temperature of 170 degrees for boneless products and 180 degrees for bone in chicken products.
For more delicious recipes visit PickTysonFresh.com.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/27 - 10/26.
Be sure to visit the Tyson Fresh Chicken brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
* Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
**Federal regulations prohibit the use of added hormones or steroids in chicken.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN