I whipped this up the day before we ate it. I wanted to give it some time to soak up all the flavors. It tasted great! We ate this a couple of days with lunch and dinner. We both really enjoyed all the flavors. This makes a lot, so it would be great for a potluck.
Tortellini and Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2/3 cup Caesar Vinaigrette salad dressing
Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water and allow to completely drain. In a large bowl, combine cooked tortellini, mozzarella, pepperoni, tomatoes and basil. Pour Caesar salad dressing over mixture, toss well to coat.Transfer cooked tortellini to a large bowl and add remaining ingredients. Toss well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN