Four Cheese Pasta
Taste of Home
- 16 ounces ziti or small tube pasta
- 2 cartons (10 ounces each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce (I used light)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-3/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350.
Cook ziti according to package directions; drain and return to the pan. Stir in Alfredo sauce and sour cream. Spoon half into a lightly greased 3-qt. baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and parsley; spread over pasta. Top with remaining pasta mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN