French Dip Crescents
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 tsp horseradish sauce or Ranch dressing
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 packet Au Jus Gravy mix
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Spread 1/2 teaspoon horseradish sauce or Ranch dressing on each crescent. Top each crescent with 1/2 slice provolone cheese and roast beef. Roll up crescents and place on baking sheet. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
While crescents are baking, make Au Jus according to directions on packet. Serve with warm crescents.
*I used McCormick Au Jus Gravy mix and Boar's Head roast beef.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN