Chicken Enchilada Roll-Ups
serves 3 to 4
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp southwestern seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (19-oz) red enchilada sauce
Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Pour 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in bottom on pan.
Combine chicken, cream cheese, southwestern seasoning and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Top the large part of the crescent triangle with the chicken mixture. Roll crescent rolls up.
Place crescent rolls in dish. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over crescent rolls. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.