Cracked Out Bean Dip – SO addictive! Bean dip loaded with cheddar bacon and ranch. I could NOT stop eating this yummy dip. The flavors are amazing! Refried beans, taco seasoning, sour cream, ranch, bacon and cheddar cheese. Can make ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake. Serve with fritos and tortilla chips. This dip is always the first thing to go at our tailgates! I never have any leftovers! YUM! #dip #beandip #tailgating #appetizer #partyfood
TGIFF!! Thank Goodness it is Football Friday! Are you ready for all the big games this weekend? I’m ready for all the tailgating food! Woohoo! This Cracked Out Bean Dip is definitely going to be on the menu. It is ridiculously good! Bean dip loaded with cheddar, bacon and ranch – how could it be bad?!?! Chicken Legs is not a fan of refried beans. I knew this Cracked Out Bean Dip was a winner when he ate it and went back for more.
You can make this Cracked Out Bean Dip ahead of time and refrigerate until you are ready to bake. It will keep a day or two in the fridge. I usually make the dip the night before so I don’t have to cook on game day! We served the dip with some Fritos and Tostitos Scoops.
This Cracked Out Bean Dip is always at hit at our tailgates. I love how simple and delicious it is. Feel free to jazz it up with some ground beef, onions, peppers, olives, tomatoes. Get creative!
Cracked Out Bean Dip
- 1 (30-oz) can refried beans
- 1 (1-oz) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (8-oz) container sour cream
- 1 (1-oz) packet Original Hidden Valley Ranch mix
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped, divided
- 1-½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven eo 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch dish or 11×7-inch dish with cooking spray.
- Combine refried beans, taco seasoning and half of bacon. Spread in bottom of baking dish.
- Combine sour cream and Ranch dressing packet. Spread on top of bean mixture.
- Top sour cream with shredded cheese and remaining bacon.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until cheese is melty and bubbly.
Have you tried it in a crock pot to keep it warm?
Can I add cream cheese to this? Seams as if it would make a thicker creamier dip!
You can certainly give it a try
Bean dip is so crazy delicious, but I feel like you don't see it enough! So excited to try this for all my football food needs — and p.s. your glitter nails are adorable!
I never leave home without my pink glitter nails????Enjoy the dip!!