Easy Shrimp Tacos
- 1 (20-oz) package frozen butterfly shrimp
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (7.5-oz) can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, pureed
- 10 flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- ¾ cup salsa verde (Frontera Grill)
- ½ cup cotija cheese (or feta)
Mix mayonnaise and pureed chipotle peppers in a medium bowl until smooth. Cover and refrigerate.
Cook shrimp according to package directions. Remove tails. Set aside.
To serve: Spread 1 tablespoon of chipotle mayonnaise on flour tortilla and place 3 or 4 shrimp down middle. Top with small handful of cabbage, cotija cheese and a drizzle of salsa verde.