Slow Cooker Mojo Pork – pork shoulder slow cooked in garlic, cumin, oregano, orange juice and lime juice. SO good!!! Serve in tortillas or a bowl with rice, beans and your favorite taco toppings. Freeze the leftover pork for a quick meal later!! So much amazing flavor in this easy dinner! #slowcooker #pork #tacos
I’ve had this Slow Cooker Mojo Pork on my list to make for years. I finally got around to making it and OMG! I can’t believe I waited so long! This pork was to-die-for delicious. Pork slow cooked in garlic, cumin, oregano, orange and lime juice. YUM!
We served with Slow Cooker Mojo Pork in tortillas with some lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa. I like to use the mini tortilla boats. This Mojo Pork is also delicious in a bowl with some rice and beans. Get creative with the toppings! Lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, avocado, olives, onions – anything goes!
Slow Cooker Mojo Pork
- 1 (3 to 4-lb) boneless pork shoulder/pork butt
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1-½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 limes, juiced
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides, about 6 to 8 minutes total.
- Add pork to 6-qt slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred. Return shredded meat to slow cooker. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve in tortillas with favorite taco toppings.