Spicy BBQ Ranch Burgers
Fire Up the Grill for these Spicy BBQ Ranch Burgers
What is the Best BBQ Sauce for These Spicy BBQ Ranch Burgers?
We use a charcoal grill. Our charcoal of choice is Kingsford. Kingsford has been bringing Americans real barbecue flavors since 1920 with its charcoal and wood chips. I was excited to see that Kingsford now has a line of BBQ sauces available! I bought three of the new sauces – Original Smoked Hickory BBQ Sauce, Honey Jalapeño Mesquite BBQ Sauce, and Brown Sugar Applewood BBQ Sauce.
We love burgers, so we whipped up a batch of our favorite Spicy BBQ Ranch Burgers with the Kingsford® Honey Jalapeño Mesquite BBQ Sauce. OMG! Y’all. The burgers were out of this world delicious! Juicy and packed full of great flavor.
The burgers are loaded with our favorite flavor combination – cheddar, bacon and ranch. ???? They are super simple to make and the Kingsford® Honey Jalapeño Mesquite BBQ Sauce really put them over the top. The sauce is sweet and a little spicy. The BBQ sauce gave the burgers that extra kick that made them totally irresistible!
How to Make Grilled Hamburgers
Can I Freeze Grilled Hamburgers?
Spicy BBQ Ranch Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 sliced tomato
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- 1 cup Kingsford® Honey Jalapeño Mesquite BBQ Sauce
- Build a charcoal fire for direct cooking using Kingsford® Charcoal and preheat the grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the grill heats, gently mix ground beef and spicy ranch seasoning mix in a large mixing bowl. Form beef mixture into four 1/4-pound burger patties.
- Grill the burgers for approximately 4 minutes per side until they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. During the last minute of cooking, baste both sides of the burgers with Kingsford® Honey Jalapeño Mesquite BBQ Sauce and top each burger with a slice of cheese.
- To assemble the burgers, place lettuce and tomato slices on the bottom bun, top with a burger patty bacon. Brush additional BBQ sauce on the inside of the top bun then place on the burger.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH GRILLED BURGERS:
Grilled Corn Salad
Sweet Macaroni Salad
Slow Cooker Cowboy Beans
Cracked Out Pea Salad
Buttermilk Mac & Cheese
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kingsford. The opinions and text are all mine.