Ground Beef and Baked Bean Casserole
adapted from the Deen Bros.
- cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion flakes
- 2 15-ounce cans Pork & Beans
- 6 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 slices precooked bacon
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
In a large skillet, cook the beef; cook about 10 minutes or until brown, breaking meat up with a fork as it cooks.
In a large bowl, combine the beef with the remaining ingredients except the bacon; mix well. Pour beef mixture into casserole dish; arrange the bacon slices on top. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil. Bake about 45 minutes or until thick and bubbly.