Strawberries and Cream Cake
- 1 box strawberry cake mix, plus ingredients to make cake
- 1 jar Strawberry ice cream topping (Smucker's)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Bake cake in a 9x13-inch pan according to direction on the package.
While cake is baking, mix milk and strawberry topping until well blended. When the cake is done and while it's still hot, poke holes in it with a fork or straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake. Allow cake to cool completely.
Sprinkle chopped strawberries over cake.
In a chilled bowl, whip together heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip on high speed of an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes. Spread over cake. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN