This casserole only takes a few minutes to put together. You can make it ahead of time and refrigerate it or even freeze it for later. Since there are only two of us, I usually bake half and freeze half in a foil pan for later. I love being able to pull this casserole out of the freezer on a crazy busy day.
"Cracked Out" Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 (1oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 (3oz) bag real bacon pieces (Oscar Meyer)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 lb bag frozen tater tots
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together chicken, sour cream, soup, Ranch mix, bacon and cheese. Fold in frozen tater tots. Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN