This is a variation on the Sister Schubert Ham Delights that I love to make. I liked this version a lot better. I liked the individual bites – easy to eat (probably too easy). You could add some cheese to the top of the bites before they bake – I forgot to take my cheese to Auburn so I didn’t add it this time. These would be good served with some extra honey mustard or ranch for dipping. I dipped mine in the Tenda Chick sauce that we had at the tailgate (like Guthrie’s & Zaxby’s).
Hot Honey Ham Bites
- 1 cup finely chopped honey ham
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp prepared honey mustard
- 1 Tbsp prepared ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Unroll pizza dough and roll into a 12″ by 8″ rectangle. Cut dough into 24 squares. Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl. Divide ham mixture evenly between each square. Lift up each square and wrap the dough around the toppings. Grab the four corners first and then squeeze the seams shut. Place seam side down in a lightly sprayed mini-muffin pan.
Bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes, until light brown.