Chicken Rice-a-Roni Casserole
adapted from Tasty Kitchen
- 1 box chicken flavor Rice-A-Roni
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (I use 98% fat-free)
- 1 cup sour cream (can use low fat)
- 3-4 cups cooked, chopped chicken (or 1 whole Rotisserie Chicken)
- 1 (6 oz) can French fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Prepare Rice-A-Roni according to package directions. Add soup, sour cream and chicken. Stir to combine. Spread rice mixture in a lightly sprayed 9x13 pan. Top rice with fried onions. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN