Roasted Garlic Italian Grilled Chicken – only 4 ingredients (including the chicken) – super simple marinade that packs a ton of great flavor! Quick, easy and delicious – my three favorite things!
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
Have y’all seen the new Hidden Valley Ranch Dressings? I was shopping at Walmart and saw several great new flavors on the shelf, and I was immediately drawn to the Roasted Garlic flavor. Being a huge garlic fan and a huge Hidden Valley Ranch fan, I knew this was a winner.
I decided to marinate some chicken in the Roasted Garlic Ranch. I mixed it with some Italian dressing and let the chicken hang out in the mixture all day in the fridge. Chicken Legs grilled the chicken for us. It smelled amazing while it was cooking. I couldn’t wait to try it! OMG! SO good! We grilled up some extra chicken for leftovers, and it was great reheated the next day. Try it over some pasta or in a quesadilla. We actually made a delicious flatbread with our leftover chicken. It was excellent, I will be sharing it on the blog next week.
This grilled chicken was so easy and tasted fantastic! You really can’t beat three simple ingredients for a great meal!
Roasted Garlic Italian Grilled Chicken
- 1 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 2 tsp jarred roasted garlic
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine Hidden Valley Roasted Garlic Ranch Dressing and Italian dressing. Pour over chicken and let marinate in refrigerator 4 hours to overnight.
- Grill chicken approximately 15 minutes, or until done.
- The original recipe used Hidden Valley Roasted Garlic Ranch Dressing. That dressing has been discontinued. The recipe has been changed to regular ranch dressing and roasted garlic.
- Cook chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- To cook chicken without a grill, pan sear the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 400ºF for 10 minutes.