Roasted Garlic Italian Grilled Chicken – only 4 ingredients (including the chicken) – super simple marinade that packs a ton of great flavor! Quick, easy and delicious – my three favorite things!
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
Have y’all seen the new Hidden Valley Ranch Dressings? I was shopping at Walmart and saw several great new flavors on the shelf, and I was immediately drawn to the Roasted Garlic flavor. Being a huge garlic fan and a huge Hidden Valley Ranch fan, I knew this was a winner.
I decided to marinate some chicken in the Roasted Garlic Ranch. I mixed it with some Italian dressing and let the chicken hang out in the mixture all day in the fridge. Chicken Legs grilled the chicken for us. It smelled amazing while it was cooking. I couldn’t wait to try it! OMG! SO good! We grilled up some extra chicken for leftovers, and it was great reheated the next day. Try it over some pasta or in a quesadilla. We actually made a delicious flatbread with our leftover chicken. It was excellent, I will be sharing it on the blog next week.
This grilled chicken was so easy and tasted fantastic! You really can’t beat three simple ingredients for a great meal!
Roasted Garlic Italian Grilled Chicken
- 1 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 2 tsp jarred roasted garlic
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine Hidden Valley Roasted Garlic Ranch Dressing and Italian dressing. Pour over chicken and let marinate in refrigerator 4 hours to overnight.
- Grill chicken approximately 15 minutes, or until done.
- The original recipe used Hidden Valley Roasted Garlic Ranch Dressing. That dressing has been discontinued. The recipe has been changed to regular ranch dressing and roasted garlic.
- Cook chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- To cook chicken without a grill, pan sear the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 400ºF for 10 minutes.
Can you use a crock pot for this?
sure – you can cook the chicken however you prefer.
Any chance this could be cooked in my air fryer?
Yes, you can cook it in the air fryer.
I can not find roasted garlic ranch
You can just add some garlic powder or some jarred roasted garlic to the marinade.
How much garlic would I use?
that is up to you. I would use at least a tablespoon of roasted garlic. If you don’t like that much, use less.
This chicken is simple, and so delicious! The whole family loved it, and the bonus is that it's very budget friendly.
If grill not available do you have an oven or stove top method???
WE HAVE HAD THIS MANY TIMES…….SOOO GOOD!!!!
Going to have to try this!
Long time ago we used to use Wish Bone Italian dressing, that was it, then baked it in the oven, although on a grill would certainly be delicious also. When cooking in the oven the whole house is filled with wonderful aromas of Italy. I now make my own Italian dressing, much better.
HI, I made this and it was great. Thanks for posting the recipe.
What could be easier? Will try. Thanks