Rosemary Ranch Grilled Chicken – chicken marinated in Ranch dressing, olive oil and rosemary – grill up for THE BEST chicken you’ll ever eat! We make this at least once a week. Double up the recipe for leftovers! It is to-die-for delicious!! #grilling #chicken #grilledchicken #chickenrecipe
This is our new FAVORITE grilled chicken recipe. The flavor in this chicken is amazing!! This is so good that we are making it again later this week. The rosemary and ranch blend together beautifully. I would serve this chicken at a dinner party. It is so simple but SO good.
This chicken had the best flavor of any chicken that we have grilled – we have grilled tons of chicken. I only made half the marinade since I was only grilling two breasts. I ate the whole chicken breast and I never do that! I wished that I had another piece – at least leftovers for lunch. Next time! We are making it again this weekend. You can’t go wrong with this dish. Make it ASAP. You won’t regret it.
Rosemary Ranch Grilled Chicken
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp white sugar, or to taste
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pound chicken breast to 1/4" thickness. Place chicken in the gallon size ziplock bag, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours to overnight.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
Remember this recipe
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe