Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza Squares – a cross between a pizza and a calzone. Crescent rolls stuffed with sausage, pepperoni, ricotta, mozzarella, and pizza sauce then topped with a parmesan cheese, egg, and Italian seasoning mixture and baked. These things are ridiculously good!!! Great for dinner and parties! #pizza #calzone #partyfood
Remember this recipe.
Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later!Pin This Recipe
Easy Stuffed Pizza
Pizza is my all-time favorite food. I could eat it every single day and never get tired of eating it. We don’t eat pizza every day, but we do eat it at least once a week. These Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza Squares are a new family favorite! This recipe is a cross between a calzone and a pizza – crescent roll dough stuffed with sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, sausage, and pepperoni. All of my favorites in one dish!
How to Make Pizza Squares with Crescent Roll Dough
These Stuffed Crust Pizza Squares are super easy to make. Press crescent rolls into a baking dish. Top with sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, sausage, and pepperoni. Top the fillings with another can of crescent rolls. Whisk together eggs, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Pour over the crescent rolls and bake.
Feel free to change up the pizza toppings to your personal favorites. Mushrooms, green bell peppers, onions, olives, chicken, pesto, ham, pineapple – whatever you like will work great in these pizza squares!
What to Serve with Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza Squares
These Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza Squares were a huge hit at our house. They are already on the menu again this weekend. We like to serve them with some extra warm pizza sauce – YUM! Whip up a salad or some pasta salad and you are set! Here are a few of our favorite recipes from the blog that go great with these Easy Stuffed Crust Pizza Squares:
Italian Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery – outrageously good with only 5 ingredients! A party favorite! Can make in advance and…
Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza Squares
- 2 (8-oz) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent sheet
- 1 lb sausage
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 50 slices pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet cook sausage until no longer pink over medium-high heat. Drain fat. Set aside.
- Unroll one package of refrigerated crescent roll and press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread ricotta cheese over crescent rolls. Top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese, sausage, and pepperoni. Spread pizza sauce over pepperoni. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Unroll second can of refrigerated crescent rolls, and place on top of pizza sauce. Press seams to seal.
- Whisk together eggs, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Pour over crescent rolls. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Cut into squares.