adapted from myrecipes.com
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 16-oz wide egg noodles, cooked
- 24-oz light sour cream
- 2 cans 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 8-oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8-oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 sleeve Club crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons poppy seed
Preheat oven to 350.
Remove the meat from the chicken and chop. Mix together chicken, noodles, sour cream, soup and cheeses in a large bowl. Pour into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking dish. Mix together cracker crumbs and margarine; sprinkle over top. Sprinkle poppy seed over cracker crumbs.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crackers are crispy and golden and cheese is melted.