This recipe uses one bag of regular Bugles and one bag of cheese Bugles. If you can't find the cheese Bugles, you can just use two bags of regular Bugles.
Taco Snack Mix
approximately 24 cups
- 1 (7.5oz) bag regular Bugles
- 1 (7.5oz) bag Cheddar Bugles
- 1 (8oz) bag Pretzel Goldfish crackers
- 1 (16oz) box Cheez-It crackers
- 1 (16oz) can peanuts
- 1 (1oz) package taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup canola oil
In the largest bowl you have (or two large bowls), combine bugles, pretzels, Cheez-It crackers and peanuts.
Whisk together taco seasoning and canola oil. Pour oil mixture over bugle mix and toss thoroughly to combine.
Store in an air tight container.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN