I used the chunked frozen hash browns in this recipe, but the shredded should work fine too. I mixed everything in the slow cooker and set it to LOW. How were they? Amazing! They were so creamy and cheesy. We loved them! I loved how easy they were to make. We will definitely use this recipe again!
Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Potatoes
- 1 bag of frozen hash browns, country style
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (3oz) bag of Oscar Meyer bacon pieces
In a 6-qt slow cooker, combine all ingredients and stir to combine. Cook on LOW 4-6 hours.