Cheesy Hash Brown Chili Bake
adapted from myrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 can Manwich sloppy joe sauce
- 1 (15oz) can Hormel Chili with Beans
- 1 (8oz) Rotel tomato sauce (or regular)
- 1/2 (32oz) package shredded hash browns
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 425.
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef. Drain fat.
In a large bowl, combine beef, sloppy joe sauce, chili, tomato sauce, 1 cup cheese and hash browns.
Spread into a lightly greased 9x13-inch pan. Cover with foil.
Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 more minutes. Top casserole with remaining cheese. Bake a few minutes until cheese is melted.
CONNECT WITH PLAIN CHICKEN