BBQ Chicken Crescents with frozen chicken tenders
This summer we made some Buffalo Chicken Crescents and Parmesan Chicken Crescents. They were both fantastic! I love to make them during the week for an easy meal after work. I was trying to think of what other flavor combinations we could try and came up with these BBQ Chicken Crescents. I dipped the chicken tenders in our favorite BBQ sauce and topped them with cheddar cheese. They were delicious! These were great for dinner and would also be good for lunch or even tailgating this weekend for the big game!
BBQ Chicken Crescents
- 8 fully cooked fried chicken fingers (I used frozen Tyson crispy chicken strips)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Pour BBQ sauce into a bowl (you might need to thin the sauce out with a little bit of water). Place one half slice of cheddar cheese on top of crescent roll. Dunk chicken finger into BBQ sauce and place on top of cheese. Roll up crescent and place on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken fingers and crescents.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Your site is wonderful. Thank you for sharing your delicious food.
I am always using a lot of chicken for cooking. This will help me greatly.
Jami – I did use cheddar. I need to update the recipe.
Do you use cheddar or provolone? The picture looks like cheddar but the recipe is provolone 😀 We're making them with provolone tonight, we're way excited!!! Thanks for all the fast and yummy recipes!
Your recipes are absolutely amazing! I love scrolling through them all and discovering so many new things. Thank you!
Yes – I use frozen chicken tenders.
Is the chicken frozen when you make them?
The Japanese Redneck – it is potato casserole – YUM!
I like the piece of cheese that had melted out and then crisped on the baking sheet. That part always tastes the best.
I'm in love! (found you via Pinterest and cannot believe the wealth of recipes I can, and will, make)
Or, use a boneless buffalo chicken piece instead. Off to see if my Tyson BCW are boneless!
I was yours at crescent rolls. 🙂
Yummy! What's on the plate with them?